Come and enjoy spending time dining out in local restaurants,working off the fantastic French food on the nearby cycle track, adventuring around the legendary forest of Brocéliande, enjoying beautiful walks, a spot of fishing or just relaxing by the lake with a good book
This camping is an ideal place to relax
We do not have a club house, bar or disco and we try to encourage silence after 10pm.
There are 3 local bars within 5 minutes walk.
Camping ** with covered swimming pool....opens between May and September
Reception open 09.00 to 12.00 from Monday to Friday only and shut on sundays and saturdays out of season and 09.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00 summer season (July and August)
Please advise us in advance should you wish to arrive after 1700hrs
Please go to reception to advise your departure
The camping Merlin l’enchanteur, offers you:
143 flat half shady pitches
19 mobile homes for rent (4 to 6 pers.)
Covered swimming pool...opens between May and Septembre]
We are open all year round
Twin axle caravans are not accepted on our campsite.
Category 1 and category 2 dogs will not be accepted
We inform you that each vehicle parked on the Campsite is at the risk of each owner.
The Campsite does not bear the risk of damage or vandalism carried out on the campsite.
Electric scooters are not permitted on the campsite.
Services avaliable on the camping :
- Electricity 16 amps. All electric points are international 16A single phase. Adaptors may therefore be needed.
- 2 sanitary blocks
- Hot water
- Hot showers
- Washing and drying machines
- Washing facilities and toilet for reduced mobility
- Bicycles for rent
- Wifi (Paypal/Mastercard)
- At 5km there is beach and water sports
- Heated 28°C, covered swimming pool access for reduced mobility
- Service area for camping cars
- Washing up area on the camping
- Table tennis
- Children’s play area
- Ice creams for sale
- Barbecues allowed (but not electric)
No traffic allowed on camping between 10pm and 7am.